Welcome to Ranjanimemorialtrust.in. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, . If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to.
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) misleading in any way.
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which Ranjani Memorial Trust, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Ranjani Memorial Trust Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. (aa) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading; (ab) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force. (ac) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Ranjani Memorial Trust reserves the right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of Ranjani Memorial Trust website, or any other systems or networks connected to Ranjani Memorial Trust Website or to any Ranjani Memorial Trust’s server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through Ranjani Memorial Trust Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Ranjani Memorial Trust website or any network connected to Ranjani Memorial Trust website nor breach the security or authentication measures on Ranjani Memorial Trust website or any network connected to Ranjani Memorial Trust Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Ranjani Memorial Trust Website, or any other customer of Ranjani Memorial Trust, including any Ranjani Memorial Trust account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit Ranjani Memorial Trust Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through Ranjani Memorial Trust Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by Ranjani Memorial Trust Website.
5. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of Ranjani Memorial Trust Website or Ranjani Memorial Trust’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Ranjani Memorial Trust.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Ranjani Memorial Trust on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
10. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through Ranjani Memorial Trust, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Ranjani Memorial Trust shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on Ranjani Memorial Trust.
14. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on Ranjani Memorial Trust and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of Ranjani Memorial Trust, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. Ranjani Memorial Trust does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Ranjani Memorial Trust Website you acknowledge and agree that Ranjani Memorial Trust is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Ranjani Memorial Trust. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Ranjani Memorial Trust.
15. Ranjanimemorialtrust.in shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Ranjani Memorial Trust is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Ranjani Memorial Trust, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on Ranjani Memorial Trust products and services purposely made available by Ranjani Memorial Trust for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Ranjani Memorial Trust welcomes links to this site. You may establish a hypertext link to Ranjani Memorial Trust website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by Ranjani Memorial Trust. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the Ranjani Memorial Trust, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of Ranjani Memorial Trust and the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the Ranjani Memorial Trust website without Ranjani Memorial Trust’s prior written consent.
MANDATORY DECLARATION – COMPUTERS
1. You hereby declare that you have provided all necessary Legal Details for the shipment of the product to the destination specified by you in the Order.
2. You further declare that the Product will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Product will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability
This website, all the materials and products, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on Ranjani Memorial Trust on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the for going paragraph, Ranjani Memorial Trust does not warrant that:
*This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
*The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Ranjani Memorial Trust will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, Ranjani Memorial Trust website. Ranjani Memorial Trust does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, product and services included on or otherwise made available to you through Ranjani Memorial Trust website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Ranjani Memorial Trust are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Ranjani Memorial Trust constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the products sold on Ranjani Memorial Trust are governed by different state laws and if Ranjani Memorial Trust is unable to deliver such products due to implications of different state laws, Ranjani Memorial Trust will return or will give credit for the amount received by Ranjani Memorial Trust from the sale of such product, that could not be delivered to you.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on Ranjani Memorial Trust. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by Ranjani Memorial Trust via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. Ranjani Memorial Trust will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS’.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered at Ranjani Memorial Trust, Ranjani Memorial Trust will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”, or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Ranjani Memorial Trust by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. Ranjani Memorial Trust does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Ranjani Memorial Trust.
Before shipping your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our users.
Without limiting other remedies, Flipkart may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other Users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Ranjani Memorial Trust website in the event, but not limited to:
2. If Ranjani Memorial Trust is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Davangere.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on Ranjani Memorial Trust is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Ranjani Memorial Trust makes no representation that materials in Ranjani Memorial Trust are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Ranjani Memorial Trust is not responsible for supply of goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Ranjani Memorial Trust. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us. Material on Ranjani Memorial Trust web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Risk of loss
All items purchased from Ranjanimemorialtrust.in are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Ranjanimemorialtrust.in tries to be as accurate as possible. However, Ranjanimemorialtrust.in does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Ranjanimemorialtrust.in itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
If Ranjanimemorialtrust.in comes across any difference in pricing resulting from typographic errors wrt pricing or product information, Ranjanimemorialtrust.in shall have the right to rectify the same or cancel the order(s) and refund monies, if any, collected from the customer within 10-15 business days of such corrective action taken. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order.
Cancellation of order
Ranjanimemorialtrust.in reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where Ranjanimemorialtrust.in is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the Ranjanimemorialtrust.in policy or for any other reason. However, Ranjanimemorialtrust.in will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund, will be made in reasonable time.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL Ranjanimemorialtrust.in BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF Ranjanimemorialtrust.in HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
While there is no option for a customer to cancel the order on their own once the payment is made, you can get in touch with Customer Care as soon as possible with your order number. As long as your order has not been processed, we can cancel it and refund your amount.
If you cancel your order before the product has shipped, you can choose to have the entire amount refunded.
If your product has been shipped and is yet to be delivered, please send the package back to us within 10 days at our address and you will get full refund.
Ranjanimemorialtrust.in’s 7 Day Returns Policy!
Though we strive to give you a great customer experience each time you shop with us, if at all you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your Order for a full refund. All you need to do is give us a call on 0820-2571601/+91-99801-67938 or drop an email at [email protected] within a period of 10 days, from the date of delivery. Return of products will be accepted only if the product is in good condition.
This Return and Cancellation Policy is part of, and incorporated within, the Ranjanimemorialtrust.in Client Contract. As a condition of registering with Ranjani Memorial Trust and using the Ranjani Memorial Trust Services, you expressly acknowledge that you have read and understood this Return and Cancellation Policy and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained within.